Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Can I get copies of economic census forms my company filed?

Yes. In order to protect the confidentiality of your company's information, requests must be made in writing from an officer of the company.  Please contact the Census Bureau at 800-233-6136 to find out the procedure for requesting copies of forms filed by your company.


Was this answer helpful?