- Select Advanced Search.
- Click the Geographies button located below Topics (left side of page).
- On the top of the window select the Name tab.
- In the text box, type "All Census Tracts within___" (Fill the blank with the name of a County Subdivision or a Place for the blank.) Click "Go".
- If your town is a County Subdivision, select the geography labeled "All Census Tracts (or parts) within City, County, State" from the Geography Results. If your town is a place select the geography labeled "All Census Tracts (or parts) full-or-partially within City, State" from the Geography Results.
- Close the Geographies Search window.
- Use the Topics on the left side of the page to further refine your search or to select a table(s) from your Search Results.