Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


I lost my American Community Survey / Puerto Rico Community Survey reply envelope. How do I return the form?

If you are returning a completed paper questionnaire, please send it to:

U.S. Census Bureau
P.O. Box 5240
Jeffersonville, IN 47199-5240


Some people may also be able to complete the survey online. To find out if you are eligible, call 1-800-354-7271. Thank you for responding.

Keywords: replacement, misplaced, find


Was this answer helpful?