Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Can someone help me find my Schedule B number?

Here are three options:

  • Call the Commodity Analysis Branch at 800-549-0595, and press 2 from the main menu.
  • Send email inquiries Mr. Paul Herrick at .
  • For help with import classification, you must contact your local Customs.


Was this answer helpful?