Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Can someone help me find my HS number and/or Schedule B number?
Whom can I contact with questions about Schedule B codes?

Call the Commodity Analysis Branch at 800-549-0595 and press 2 from the main menu.

Send email inquiries to Mr. Paul Herrick at

For help with import classification, you must contact your local customs office.


Was this answer helpful?