Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


American FactFinder: How do I change the year of my search?

To change the year, click Advanced Search and use the Topics on the left. On the Topics window, click to expand  the word YEAR, then select a year to use in your search.

Note: by selecting a year, all available search criteria will be based on the year you selected. For example, if you select 2010, you will not find information for the County Business Patterns program since these data are linked to the year 2007 and not 2010.



Was this answer helpful?